This idea of starting this blog came to me this morning when the crazy ass market whiplashed my $5000+ gain into naught. And like the numerous times I made losses, I told myeslf to write my trading journal!
So the purpose of this blog is 2 fold. 1. To make me write this journal thingy 2. To share my lessons on trading with fellow traders out there.
Before I go on, I think I better write a disclaimer to protect my own ass. Haha!
Note: This blog is not an instructional website in whatever form or shape. If you decide to follow the methods stated in this blog that is totally up to you but I did not force it down your throat. If you were to lose any money as a result of this blog, this blog and the person behind it, ME, would not and could not be held responsible. If you do make money be it thru the methods stated on in this blog or not, you can wire money over to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment